Saturday 11 January 2014

My first card for 2014!!

Finally I built up enough courage to attempt my first card for this year. Its pretty simple but I love the pop of pink amongst all the white. You will be getting sick of my 'hello' die as much as I am, I'm sure. Have my eye on a Paper Smooches 'Love' die and MFT 'Thank you' die. Will be so nice to have something else to use and the 'Love' die will be so handy for Valentines Day.

Have actually made 3 other cards so will post them over next few days. I want to try and post at least 2 - 3 times a week this year. If it proves to be more of a chore than a joy I will cut down but hopefully it inspires me to try new designs.

Very hot here today, not a 'stay inside and craft' kind of day like they are having in the US at the moment. The poor things!!

Take care and if your in the US I hope you have plenty of warm cuddles at your home!!

Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment