Wednesday 4 February 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge # 130

Oh goodie, its time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More
and the sponsor for this weeks challenge is Bugaboo Digi Stamps.



This week we have a photo for inspiration and its full of love:

 

I told you it was full of love....and hugs and kisses and all sorts of wonderful words for Valentines Day. There are so many ways you could be inspired by this. Maybe do something with words, with the colours, with a frame....oh the possibilities.

I really like the design of the picture, as in the horizontal lines. I don't have many word stamps for 'love' that would work well together so decided to go with the universal symbol:


I've been giving my Cuttlebug a real work-out of late, don't know what I would do if it broke!!!

I have a heart die from CAS-ual Fridays that cuts graduating hearts, big to small, all at once. I die cut it 8x from white CS to get these size hearts. I then used it one more time with red CS for the middle one. All of the white hearts were glued directly to the card front, with the red one getting extra special treatment. I cut teeny tiny pieces of foam tape for the red heart to sit on. This makes it really pop out compared to the others. I stamped the sentiment (from Hero Arts 'Year Round Sentiments') in black ink and left it at that.

There are a lot of Valentines Challenges around at the moment and my card can be linked to quite a few:

Fusion Challenge - Heartful 


 Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - H is for........ 


AAA Challenge - Game 32 - Love, love, love 

 


House of Cards - February Challenge 




Addicted to CAS Challenge # 56 


Simply Create Too Challenge # 78 - Happy Valentines Day or use Hearts

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Wow, thats quite a list, I don't think I've ever entered so many at once!

You have one week to enter your project at Addicted to Stamps and More and I can't wait to see what you come up with! If your needing a little push in the 'inspiration' department, please visit the ATSM blog to see what the Design Team have created, you will be amazed! I hope you have time to join in and look forward to seeing you there!

Take care
Shona


 


 

44 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! Clean, simple and really beautiful. I love the way you've given dimension to the red heart. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your work with the heart dies!! Really stunning CAS design here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed that you Cuttlebug never brakes, that would be no fun! And what a fabulous card...love all your hearts neatly placed and your one red heart stands out just beautifully! Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS design! Stunning! the red heart which pop against the white background is eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfectly CAS with that pop of red-love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply CAS and simply gorgeous, Shona ... a perfect pop of red! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS cards are always so hard for me - your card is fabulous perfection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Shona! I like the design a lot. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this! The hearts are simply perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect, I'm always smitten with your use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the photo Shona, so crisp and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is CAS perfection! Love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really LOVE your card, Shona! Crisp, clean and a beautiful take on the inspiration photo! Love the pop of red, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful CAS card! love it ;) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful CAS card - love your interpretation of the photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous CAS design...clean, crisp and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Shona! This is totally fabulous! LOVE the CAS feel and I adore the white on white! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! Hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A stunning CAS card and I love your 'universal' heart. Perfect take on the inspiration photo and thanks for linking up at ATCAS too xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this adorable CAS card with that bright pop of red! So fun and sweet, too! Thanks for playing along with us over at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so perfectly CAS, Shona! Love that red heart that just pops off the card! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW oh WOW - what an incredible visual impact this card!! Talk about a feast for the eyes!! Awesomely designed, and wonderfully done - I love it!!! Hope you have a super lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. If that CB breaks, run out and buy another one right away. That's just what I've done when it happened to me. :D
    Love your C&S card. Thanks for joining in on Simply Create Too Challenge no. 78, Valentine's Day/Hearts. Join us again.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is completely adorable! So simple, so cute. Glad you could join us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  25. A real stand-out card, Shona!! It just radiates love from a mile away!! Good job linking to all the challenges!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally gorgeous card Shona - I love the beautiful cas design:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adding my voice to the others: GORGEOUS! Clean, simple, stunning...WOW!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow!! Stunning CAS card!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning card! Such a great design with the one red heart. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't know if it's possible to explain how much I am in love with this card. The clean and graphic design, pop of color. Perfection! Thanks for joining in with AAA.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a super design! love the white die cut hearts with the one punch of red! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shona! Love how this turned out. My Cuttlebug gave out a while back and I ended up getting a Big Shot. I think I fed it too much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is stunning!! Love the simple design with the red heart POPPING out at you. Very, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. awesome with the pop of color!! Thanks for joining in at AAA

    ReplyDelete
  35. CAS and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the simplicity of this card and the pop of red :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Shona, you've smashed it with this one! Your CAS style never ceases to please me. Totally fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  38. A stunning CAS-design! So really slean! Great work! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  39. So simple - really good use of the spotlight technique. CAS-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the simplicity! Thank you for joining in with HOC! Pat DT x

    ReplyDelete