Sunday 24 May 2015

Paper Smooches - Sparks May 17-23 Challenge

Beautiful day today, even though it feels like its minus 5 degrees. The sun is shining and can hopefully get outside for a little while and do some gardening.




Its 'Anything Goes' at the Paper Smooches - Sparks May Wk 3 Challenge.  As you can imagine its always a popular one and there are some amazing entries in the Gallery. I wanted to use a new die I purchased a few weeks back (shhh, don't tell my husband....) and thought this would also be perfect for another challenge:


I die-cut the 'Frame 2' from Paper Smooches and glued to the card front. I glued the bottom of cup cake as well and popped the cupcake top on foam tape. The sprinkles had lots of Wink of Stella added to them. I die-cut a few 'Tiny Hearts' (also PS) and added them after stamping the sentiment from 'Bold Buzzwords' (also PS) and covered them in Wink of Stella too. Its a Paper Smooches overload card!!

I have four other challenges I would like to enter:
 Little Tangles Challenge # 56 

Happy Little Stampers - May CAS Challenge 


Seize the Birthday - May 


Simply Create Too Challenge # 86  (Keep it Simple)

Max is off swimming with a friend shortly and I might take Phoebe and Ella for a drive to Picton. Its by the sea and there is a playground etc. Will be freezing but nice to get some fresh air and a change of scenery. I also need to make a chocolate mud cake today because...well....because it will be yummy!!

Take care
Shona



9 comments:

  1. Love those soft sprinkles! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This challenge may be full of cupcakes. I love the new PS frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Shona! Chocolate mud cake ... sounds yummy! Hope you enjoyed your time by the sea. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little cupcake, Shona ... fab sprinkles and little hearts! Chocolate Mud Cake ... can you just put a slice in the transporter for me ... thanks! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....this is some cupcake, I would like to order a dozen or two please. Makes for the sweetest card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot to mention you've created an exponentially marvelous PS overload card! Seriously, how cute is that cupcake - and given you're already whipping up a dozen or two for Kim, I'll take the same for myself! Truly darling in every way! Chocolate mud cake? Sounds delicious...photos? Recipe? I think making one of those would put me in my husband's good books (been doing a little shhhh...shopping, too).
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous clean and simple card, Shona, thank you so much for sharing with Simply Create Too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty birthday card Shona, and I love your cute cupcake! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete