Wednesday 25 May 2016

Little Tangles Challenge # 68 - Entry No. 2

As I mentioned in my previous post, 'Mr Mojo' decided to go on vacation a few weeks ago and has finally returned....well, not completely. Its like he's coming back one suitcase at a time but at least he's coming back!!


It was raining all day today so I decided that while I was catching up on a huge pile of tv programmes, I would get out some ink pads and my Neat and Tangled 'Scandinavian Prints' stamp set and just play. I ended up with two cards, this is my second:


I love how these images can be stamped individually or layered to create all sorts of different flowers. I love to use Navy or Black ink as the 'detail' ink against soft pastels, seems a more modern effect to me.

Its another one-layer card, where I started off by stamping the sentiment in black and then creating a frame with the floral images. Very happy with the end result!!

I'm going to link this to the Simply Create Too Challenge # 109 where their theme is 'Thank You'.

Hopefully I will be able to finish off my third card with this set tomorrow, after I've cleaned up from gardening. I can only take a good photo around 4pm each day, so works out well, if the sun is out that is!! Fingers crossed this is the beginning of the return of my mojo!!

Take care
Shona
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the card is really beautiful! The flowers and the colours are just wonderful!
    Best wishes, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hate these creative dry spells, but you look like you'really drenched with inspiration. Now I know why I love this stamp set. You have made it shine, girl. Making a frame out of it is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hate these creative dry spells, but you look like you'really drenched with inspiration. Now I know why I love this stamp set. You have made it shine, girl. Making a frame out of it is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards. So glad your mojo is back! I felt the same way after ankle surgery -- no desire to do anything creative. It's slowly coming back. Inspiring work like yours helps. I love those flowers and the ink behind them. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my...this is just wonderful and so stinkin' creative Shona!!! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and fun one layer card, Shona!

    ReplyDelete