Tuesday 18 October 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - October Release - Day 2

Hi everyone, its time for Day 2 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps October New Release!


Introducing our new stamp set 'Be':

The font is so beautiful and I love the butterfly images. I especially love the sentiment 'Be Badass every single day', I need that on a t-shirt!!

For my card I wanted the images to really pop so used lots of pink with black ink:


I started by cutting a panel of water colour CS the same size as my card front. I then used my mini-blending tool and Distress Ink 'Picked Raspberry and 'Worn Lipstick' to create an ombre effect. To give it more interest I sprinkled it with water, left it for a few seconds and then pressed with a tissue.

The butterflies were stamped twice with black ink to make sure they really stood out. I die-cut a piece of water colour CS using the smaller tag from the 'Scallop Tags Fri-Dies' set and blended the same inks over it. I was then able to stamp the sentiment in black as well. The tag was popped up on foam tape, a few gold sequins (from Pretty Pink Posh) were glued on and I added Wink of Stella to the butterflies.

This new stamp set has been released today and is available for purchase now. If you are wanting to buy this or any other CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  products, don't forget to use my special 'Girl Friday' code to save yourself some money.

 
Join us again tomorrow on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  blog as we have one more new release product to show you. 

Take care
Shona
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful card and what a stunning and beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink watercolor background is beautiful. Love the way the sentiment stands out against it!

    ReplyDelete