Saturday 14 January 2017

Winner from my Winnie and Walter - December Leading Lady posts!!

Hi there everyone!! So sorry I've taken so long to let you know the winner of the $30 gift certificate from Winnie and Walter. Between working flat out in gardens every day this past week and causing my computer to get a virus, its been a crazy few days!!



The winner was randomly chosen by my daughter Phoebe. And the winner is:

Janis!!

Who wrote:

I am completly taken with your gorgeous metallic designs!!! So very beautiful and elegant. LOVE this wreath card and also my fave from over the W&W blog: the ornament card. Swoon.... 

Congratulations Janis, thank you for your comments. I will be emailing you shortly with the details. And thank you Winnie and Walter for providing the prize!!

And thank you to everyone who visited and commented on my blog posts. It was a very exciting month!! 

Take care
Shona 

3 comments:

  1. Yippeee....that's me!! :) Thank you so much, Phoebe, for drawing my name as the lucky winner. And thank you, Shona, for such a lovely month of ideas and inspiration! You are so talented and creative. What fun it was to see what you had for us on each post!

    Many thanks to Winnie & Walter for all the marvelous products your company offers and for generously sponsoring this fun Leading Lady event.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Janis!!! Thank you Shona for sharing your beautiful projects with us and inspiring me with your creative designs.

    ReplyDelete