Tuesday 27 February 2018

Winnie and Walter 4th Birthday Bash - Repetitive Stamping with Crystal

I'm back with yet another entry for the Winnie and Walter 4th Birthday Bash!! This time I'm joining in the Repetitive Stamping Challenge with Crystal which is always one of my favourites. I love covering a whole card front with rows of stamps but this time I decided to try something different:


My Mum has been going thru my stash of birthday cards lately and always needs cards for children, so I thought I better create some more!!

You wouldn't think I've used a Christmas stamp for this card would you?? I stamped the front of the card with a polka-dot wreath from the W&W 'Comfort and Joy' set, using rainbow colours from Waffle Flower and doing diagonal lines with the rings over-lapping. I really love the effect and you know my feelings about rainbow colours!!

I didn't want to cover up much of the stamping, so I used a circle die from the W&W 'Essentials: Carly Cutaways' set and also die-cut a circle from white foam. I heat embossed the 'hugs from W&W 'The Big, the Bold and Friends' in gold and stamped the 'birthday' in black from W&W 'The Big, the Bold and Happy'. I added a piece of white CS behind the card front and adhered the foam circle and coloured one of top of each other for dimension. And I glued on some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh (its a sequin mix from a W&W birthday a few years ago) for some shine.

Will also link to the W&W Die Cut Challenge with Lydia.

I'm also going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where they want you to 'Make your own Background'.


I'm off to work now, hopefully I can get thru the day without it raining on me, wish me luck!! And I'll be back with three more cards for the W&W challenges later today!

Take care
Shona

1 comment:

  1. Love your rainbow of colors here, Shona, and your repeating circles, tiny and large! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete